The Federal Reserve is a good example of the government's one-size-fits-all approach to governing:
- All women's shoes must be size 6 narrow; all men's size 10 EEEE
- All infections must be treated with aspirin and penicillin; all cuts require stitches
- All children must take music education; all children must play the piano
- All sectors of the economy must be treated as equal; the prime lending rate must be the same, nationally.
Michigan Unemployment Rate
NJOnline ^ | Jan. 20, 2006 | AP
National Unemployment Rate:
4.8% in Feb 2006
- buy womens' size 6 narrow and mens' size 10 EEEE shoes in bulk to get better prices;
- take two aspirins and get the wounded employment stitched up;
- have all of your children play happy music on paper piano keys (no real pianos needed); and
- get in line to help fight an overheated economy by paying higher interest rates.