SEARCH BLOG: GLOBAL WARMING
I was going to write about this, but Lubos Motl already did, so read what he wrote. While you are there, check out his strangely poetic Battle of Antarctica... try to get past the "Stargate" references and remember that Lubos is a professor of physics at Harvard.
Before you go, I'll just add:
- Freezing temperatures in Los Angeles (bye-bye California oranges) ... a really rare event
- Freezing temperatures in Florida (bye-bye Florida oranges) ... an uncommon event
- Massive ice storms throughout the south central and midwest (dozens of people died in these)
- Colorado buried with snow... biggest avalanches some have ever seen
- Anchorage buried with snow... 74" and counting
- Europe suffering with winter storms
Maybe we can add no major hurricanes hit the U.S. in 2006... no that's not cold related.