SEARCH BLOG: POLITICS
Ah, political scandals! Yesterday, I wrote about a little sex-scandal in which the mayor of Detroit was involved. Small potatoes....
In a little less than a year, the next President of the United States will be sworn into office. Between now and then there will be approximately 361 days of real nastiness [leap year this year].A little searching already provides some nasty tidbits. Search as follows: "[candidate name] scandal" .... Headlines below are copied from the source which is linked.
Just remember, there is a difference between an accusation and a truth. Just ask the follower of any of the politicians listed below. Still, if the smoke keeps coming, there just might be a fire.
Examples of the Republican "scandals" [click on the links for the full nasty]
- John McCain - Prisoner Abuse Scandal Puts McCain in Spotlight Once Again
- Mitt Romney - Three Days, Three Scandals, One Bottom Line: Romney Not Ready for Prime Time
- Mike Huckabee - Huckabee's dubious achievement
- Rudy Giuliani - Your Ultimate Kerik -Giuliani Scandal Tip-Sheet
Examples of the Democrat "scandals" [click on the links for the full nasty]
- John Edwards - PRESIDENTIAL CHEATING SCANDAL! ALLEGED AFFAIR COULD WRECK JOHN EDWARDS' CAMPAIGN BID [note source: National Enquirer]
- Barack Obama - Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama battle over scandal rumor
- Hillary Clinton - Wow! I can't pick just one... especially if you combine the search with husband Bill. Just type in "Clinton scandal" and get comfortable.
The rest of the world has opinions, too. Here's one from the Russian news Pravda.
But who can believe anything in Pravda?..