SEARCH BLOG: TERRORISM
From the BBC:
A former Kuwaiti detainee at the US camp at Guantanamo Bay carried out a recent suicide bombing in northern Iraq, the US military has said.
A spokesman for US Central Command told the Associated Press that Abdullah al-Ajmi took part in an attack in Mosul on 29 April that killed several people.
There's a story to spin in there someplace. How about one of these?
- Political pressure overruled good judgment and several people were killed as a result
- Several people were killed in order to grant U.S. citizen legal protections to a terrorist
- The information indicating that the killer was a terrorist was correct, but it was politically incorrect to believe it
- The killer acted that way because he was enraged about the Iraqi invasion of his country
- If President Bush hadn't started the war for oil, none of this would have happened
- It doesn't matter that much because the people who were killed were Arabs and Muslims by an Arab Muslim