SEARCH BLOG: POLITICS
It is official: the political mud-slinging season is open!
These are excerpts from recent emails I have received. When you go beyond mud-slinging, you get to laughable.
- Bush family, most notably former President George H. W. Bush, is reaping windfall profits from the transfer of title of public federal and state lands to private hands. The elder Bush, according to our sources, has a vested financial interest in land title companies that specialize in the transfer of public lands to private interests.
- Bush administration ordered a number of California and other Western state forest wildfires purposefully set with the intention of damaging and destroying federal and state forest lands, thus making them ripe for exploitation and sale to private interests.
- ...from informed sources in Washington, DC who have tracked for a number of years the activities of the Confederacy restoration movement, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and white supremacist organizations that key players in a number of these groups are actively advising and financing the campaign of GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, the Governor of Alaska.
- McCain and Palin have taken up the segregationist and racist mantle of the GOP's old "Southern Strategy" and Rove and his far-right operatives are planning on turning the 2008 presidential campaign into one that will use race baiting to divide and conquer the American electorate with the mixing in of Rove's well-worn election fraud and vote and poll engineering to bring about another stolen presidential election.
- ...in the few months preceding the November 4 presidential election, a rival chain-of-command that operates out of Vice President Dick Cheney's office and that was previously reported by ... with regard to the movement of nuclear weapons from North Dakota to Louisiana in August 2007, plans to create a military showdown with Russia.
- ... has been told that the same group of GOP high-tech spies are involved in yet another operation to engineer the 2008 presidential election for the Republican ticket using connections to private companies' election tallying computers and voting machines around the United States.
- ...the Bush administration plans to push some mega-mergers to help out their big business supporters. In particular, a reported mega-merger in the telecommunications industry will assist in the restoration of a quasi-monopoly of AT&T.
- In 2004, former Mayor Palin dismissed Alaska's anonymous political attacks in remark to the AP, saying that while mayor, a woman told Palin that the mayor had been seen having an affair on a train to Seward and that one of her two daughters, ages 5 and 2, had been seen smoking pot.
The question is... why bother? If you need a conspiracy, try this.ADDENDUM
As if Detroit politics didn't have enough problems... a local version of voter fraud conspiracy... but no effort to have a nuclear showdown with Russia so we can ignore it...