- the Surge in Iraq
- the Constitution being inadequate because it didn't impose an intrusive government on us
- the anti-energy policies and cap and trade scams [see yesterday's video post]
- the rehabilitation of associates who are admitted domestic terrorists and Muslim terrorist supporters
- the consequences of increasing taxes to improve the economy
- the reasonableness of men such as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Obama has assiduously avoided addressing or clarifying his citizenship standing... to the extent that he convinced the governor of Hawaii to seal his birth records. How can that be done if there is any question about a basic qualification to run for President of the United States?
ADDENDUM: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Barack Obama's birth in Hawaii. Should have been done much earlier because the public did "have a tangible interest in the vital record."
Another issue is his association with groups that would normally deny a person access to a national security clearance. Imagine a president with access to information he would be denied if he were ... say someone applying for work in the National Security Agency.