SEARCH BLOG: ECONOMY
From the Bureau of Labor Statistics... industry rank by employment change.
Top Ten Growth... health care and government...
- Ambulatory health care services
- Federal, except U.S. Postal Service
- Food and beverage stores
- Social assistance
- Support activities for mining
- Motion picture and sound recording industries
- Sporting goods, hobby, book, and music stores
- Nursing and residential care facilities
- Amusements, gambling, and recreation
Top Ten Losers... production and transportation...
77. Administrative and support servicesThat's a fairly representative picture of things... a sick nation run by the federal government.
76. Transportation equipment
75. Specialty trade contractors
74. Motor vehicle and parts dealers
73. General merchandise stores
72. Durable goods
71. Construction of buildings
70. Credit intermediation and related activities
69. Food services and drinking places
68. Fabricated metal products