SEARCH BLOG: GOVERNMENT.
Sometimes the Idiocracy in Washington becomes so blatant that the only possible reaction is "that's just stupid." Let's connect the dots.
- Washington mandates a certain percentage of ethanol from plants be blended into gasoline.
- There is a shortage of corn for feed stock for animals which are raised for human food.
- There is a shortage of corn for human food products.
- There is an abundance of natural gas.
- There is a company that can convert natural gas into ethanol.
- Washington will not allow that company to supply ethanol for gasoline because it is not plant based.
- You continue to pay more than necessary for both gasoline and food because some bureaucrats in Washington know more about what is good for this economy than the marketplace.
Does that need further clarification?
2012 drought prompted request over corn fuel use