SEARCH BLOG: POLITICS.
It's pretty much been all said. Now it's time to see if it is four more years or a new four years. The election outcome is quite uncertain. Polls are close enough that any conclusion is within the "margin of error" which is to say that you can't trust the projections. The outcome could be decided by a hair's breadth or a massive swing to one of the candidates.
Rasmussen, a fairly accurate polling organization, has this.
I'm guessing that 98% of the people who will actually vote have already made up their minds. The other 2% may either vote in protest against both Obama and Romney... or decide that there is a "lesser of two evils" and make their choices that way.
Regardless, November 7 we will have our answer unless there is overwhelming evidence of fraud that has to be sorted out. Four more years of the same or four more years of maybe less of the same. My instincts tell me that most people want less of the same, but my concern is that it is not always those who vote that matter as much as those who control the vote and count the vote.
Either way, the divisiveness of the past four years will not be healed easily... if at all. But the choice is clear to me.