SEARCH BLOG: POLITICS and ECONOMY
I tend to favor Rasmussen polls over most others... because they are correct most often. That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun at their expense. From that website today:
- 26% Say Their Personal Finances Are Improving ... and 74% have no idea what personal finances are.
- 34% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction ... and 66% say Left.
- Americans Strongly Support Scouting But Say It's Tough To Get Kids Involved ... they scream when you leave them alone in the woods.
- Fewer See Major Depression Coming, Still Pessimistic About Housing, Stock Markets ... but they are stocking up on Xanax just in case.
- 67% Say Too Hard To Get Rid of Bad Teachers ... they grip their desks too tightly.
- 51% Support More Funding For New Math and Science Teachers ... 49% support the old math and science fiction teachers.
- Obama’s Budget Shows $928 Billion Increase in Spending Over Five Years ... nothing funny about that.