SEARCH BLOG: OBAMA and ROMNEY
Soooo... now the major issues will be addressed. Nah, not really.
What will happen first is a series of diversions:
- There will be talk about contraception and abortion.
- There will be talk about Mormonism.
- There will be talk about Martin and Zimmerman.
- There will be talk about elitism and the poor starving.
- The real issues are not about gender wars or racial antipathy.
- The real issues are not about Romney's wealth [between $190 and $250 million] versus Obama's wealth [between $2.8 and $11.8 million]. Today the median net worth of an American household is $0.09 million. Neither candidate can relate to the financial conditions of most Americans.
- The real issues are not about Romney's religious beliefs versus Obama's religious beliefs or lack thereof.
If you can divert enough people all of the time, you don't have to explain your record... or your positions.